[Owasp-portland] Call For Speakers
tim.morgan at owasp.org
Sat Jan 17 00:57:21 UTC 2015
Hi OWASPers. Hope the new year is treating you well.
Our Portland OWASP chapter NEEDS speakers and discussion leads for our
2015 chapter meetings. Just about any security topic is potentially
fair game, but here are a few suggestions of the types of things we
* Any technical talks on specific classes of vulnerabilities
(OWASP top 10 or similar)
* Your experiences in trying to apply OWASP principles in the real
* Emerging threats or security risks associated with new technologies
(HTML5, popular mobile paradigms, etc)
* Lead a discussion with the audience on controversial security or
* Root cause analysis of why common development practices or platform
constraints lead to software vulnerabilities
We could definitely use help in spreading the word, so take a moment
to think of anyone you know who might be interested in speaking.
Also, if you have any ideas of things you would like to hear about or
speakers you would like us to invite, let us know and we'll see what
we can do.
To submit a proposal or idea, please email me directly.
More information about the Owasp-portland