[Owasp-portland] Next FLOSSHack - Tentative Date

Ian Faragher wifigod at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:33:59 UTC 2012

I don't have any specific applications to suggest, but I will throw a
couple of links out there for projects that are hosted and (at least
partially) maintained locally by the OSU Open Source Lab (osuosl.org):

http://osuosl.org/services/development - This is more of their own
applications that they maintain in-house.

http://osuosl.org/services/hosting/communities - This is a list of projects
that have hosting at the OSL and typically have some sort of contributions
to code maintenance investments as well. This list includes some obviously
big names that likely wouldn't need asisstance (Apache, Debian, Drupal,
etc), but there are some smaller projects that would likely love to have
some code audits done.

Hope that helps.

-Ian-

--