[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack - Remote Access

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Thu May 17 03:14:14 UTC 2012

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this...

I think you're probably right.  It would be easiest if we just record the
session and edit/post it later.  At least for this first event, we can provide
remote participants access via IM/IRC/phone as a reliable way to communicate.
For instance, if someone participating remotely finds a good vulnerability and
wants to share it, we could throw them on speakerphone while they paste any code
segments into chat/pastebin/etc.

However, I'm not at all opposed to trying something like Google Hangouts.  If
someone wants to experiment with that, we could always test it out in tandem.

For the recording, does anyone have a tri-pod digital camera we could set up?  I
have a decent webcam, but probably wouldn't be ideal.

tim