[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Wed May 16 11:53:41 UTC 2012

As much as I don't want to keep pushing the date back, I think it probably is
best to push the first FLOSSHack out past the June 11th meeting.  Most of the
pieces are falling into place now, so I do want to nail down a date, even if it
is a ways out.  That'll give us a deadline to work towards on other logistics.

Let me ask about FreeGeek availability in late June and I'll get back to you all.

thanks,
tim