[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Fri May 11 15:02:08 UTC 2012

Later in June would actually work better for me, like the weekend of June
23rd. FreeGeek sounds like a good place to start and I like the suggestion
about being spread out a little so you can go heads down on a problem. If
FreeGeek doesn't work out, I might be able to get work to sponsor a monthly
session but I'll have to check on that after the start of the fiscal year
next month. I'm with Tim that funding the chapter OPB style would not be
ideal this early. Might be my naive thinking, but given the
start-up/venture capital scene in Portland, getting a few companies to pony
up a few bucks a month shouldn't be that hard. Maybe in return we could
hold brown-bag sessions to talk about things we learned at a high level.

I'm planning on working on getting the VM up and running this weekend as
it's my first free time in a long while.

Cheers,
Matt

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle