[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Wil Clouser clouserw at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:23:50 UTC 2012

I didn't know we had a meeting scheduled for the 10th.  Maybe we could
use that meeting to remind people about this and do the FLOSSHack a
couple weeks afterwards (giving time for people to set up the VM).  I
scheduled it close in just because otherwise it might get put off
forever but bumping to mid-late June could be a good idea.

Wil