[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Wil Clouser clouserw at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:09:09 UTC 2012

There isn't a system in place for being a recurring sponsored group,
but the policies they are working on now would allow a member to
sponsor a meeting like this.  Let me get back to Portland (next week)
and sort some things out.

We should still figure out the rest of your questions - who is
interested, how many, date/time, etc.

Thanks,

Wil