[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Wed May 2 18:45:03 UTC 2012

> Collective Agency is investigating alternative memberships for small
> groups of people right now.  I can give you updates on developments
> there - probably next week or the week after.  I don't know about
> freegeek.  Thanks for the logistics questions - definitely good next
> steps. :)

Ok, great.  If you wouldn't mind following up on that to see if our chapter
could generally be added as a sponsored group, or whatever they call it, that
would be a big help.  Or, maybe just get special permission for this meeting
since we're doing it to help out Ushahidi; it might be hard for them to say no
to that.

>> Great!  I was dreading having to set up VMWare on my linux box again.  It can be
>> so painful...
>
> Ha, we've come a long ways. :)  Virtualbox is a quick install now.

No, I'm saying VMWare is still a bear to deal with on my Debian unstable
environment.  By comparison, VirtualBox is a dream.

tim