[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Wil Clouser clouserw at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:37:08 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Timothy D. Morgan
<tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com> wrote:
> (...snip...)
> Anyway, if anyone wants to help me research some of these things, I'd welcome
> the assistance.

Collective Agency is investigating alternative memberships for small
groups of people right now.  I can give you updates on developments
there - probably next week or the week after.  I don't know about
freegeek.  Thanks for the logistics questions - definitely good next
steps. :)

>> If people aren't familiar with VMs this is a good chance to learn too.
>>  The package I linked to is just a virtualbox image (virtualbox is
>> free and cross platform - an excellent VM host).
>
> Great!  I was dreading having to set up VMWare on my linux box again.  It can be
> so painful...

Ha, we've come a long ways. :)  Virtualbox is a quick install now.

Wil