[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack - Remote Access

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Wed May 2 02:52:34 UTC 2012

The idea of remote hacking sessions is a cool one, but we'd need access to
a decent amount of bandwidth if we want to have good video quality. I've
been doing a lot of travelling lately and Skype is barely tolerable on a
hotel internet connection or my LTE phone (low rez, lots of lag, etc...).

If we just want to record it, maybe someone has a bloggie or a couple of
camera's capable of taking digital video then we can gather some good
footage. I have some experience editing video together so I could probably
throw something together to promote the group.

Just a thought.

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle