[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Wed May 2 00:18:36 UTC 2012

> I was actually looking forward to Resourcespace since I use that for our
> business, but this sounds like another good opportunity I'd be open to
> as well.

Yeah, I definitely do want to get back to Resourcespace, since it seems like a
good candidate.  Honestly, I thought it might be a better target from an
architectural perspective, but the possibility that Ushahidi's people might
actively help us get this going is a big attraction for me.

As we move forward with more of these, I one thing that would mean a lot to me
in terms of priorities, is if one of our members or a project's developers are
willing to help us set up the application test environment.  It can be a
significant investment in time trying to get an application set up for the first
time with all the bells and whistles that are worth testing, so if someone from
our group (or the app developer) volunteers to do that, then I'll probably be
sold on it. =)

Thanks,
tim