[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Keith Seymour keseymour at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:59:19 UTC 2012

Tim,

Both OpenDocMan and ResourceSpace sound sufficiently open to provide lots
of opportunities for security flaws. Since they are both targeted at small
business it would be helpful to the developers to  provide feedback. Unless
of course round two of the workshop will be coding fixes for the problems
discovered!

I'd be open to a longer session on the weekend but 2 hours in an evening is
also easy to arrage given some lead time.

Thanks,

Keith

--
GeekyExplorers.com