[Owasp-portland] "FLOSSHack" in early April?

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Mon Mar 19 16:15:06 UTC 2012

I've received just two responses to this posting.  I'm pretty sure more
people than that are interested, considering how many eyes I've seen
light up when I describe it, but I think it is important to get more
input on the types of applications people would be interested in auditing.

Early April is also getting pretty busy for me, so if I don't get some
more feedback, I'll probably postpone this until May where I can get the
word out to more audiences.

cheers,
tim