[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Mon Jun 4 15:18:31 UTC 2012

Hey Wil,

> Bumping an old thread!  I've been in contact with some people at
> Ushahidi lately and things are all ready to go there.  Has there been
> any progress figuring out a place for us to meet?  I've thought of
> another venue which will probably be happy to host us for a few hours
> but I didn't want to pursue it if other wheels were already in motion.

Great, thanks for keeping in touch with them.  I just asked Paul to reserve
FreeGeek for Sunday, July 1 from noon to 4pm.  I think it should work out
reasonably well having it there for the first FLOSSHack.

I'm going to start posting advertisements and getting the other logistics in place.

Best,
tim