[Owasp-portland] FLOSSHack Details and Potential Targets

Wil Clouser clouserw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:39:08 UTC 2012

Bumping an old thread!  I've been in contact with some people at
Ushahidi lately and things are all ready to go there.  Has there been
any progress figuring out a place for us to meet?  I've thought of
another venue which will probably be happy to host us for a few hours
but I didn't want to pursue it if other wheels were already in motion.

Cheers,

Wil