[Owasp-portland] March Chapter Meeting Scheduled

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Tue Jan 31 00:37:43 UTC 2012

Is there a limit on the number of people that can attend? I recently read
the OWASP chapter by-laws and technically we're supposed to post all these
chapter meetings to the OWASP calendar. I can do. that.

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle