[Owasp-portland] January Get together

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Wed Jan 11 21:48:19 UTC 2012

Mondays & Wednesdays as well as the 26th is out for me for January. All the
other days should work fine. Do we want to do a pub somewhere in downtown
or close in east side?

On a side note, please mark June 11th on your calendars for a mid-summer
chapter meeting. I've secured Kevin Johnson who is a senior SANS instructor
and teaches the web app pen testing and ethical hacking courses to come
speak at our meeting. The meeting will be taking place on the Nike campus
at one of our conference centers at 6pm. Here is a link to Kevin's LinkedIn
profile if you're curious http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinjohnson.

--Matthew

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle