[Owasp-portland] January Get together

Timothy D. Morgan tmorgan-owasp at vsecurity.com
Mon Dec 19 19:28:48 UTC 2011

> I wasn't thinking of this as a formal meeting, just an informal get
> together. I was going to see about interest and then contact Hopworks about
> maybe getting a room or at least several tables pulled together. If that
> doesn't work out, I'll find someplace that can accommodate us.

Yeah, that's cool.  Maybe we should just have folks RSVP to this one and
then we can give Hopworks an estimate on numbers.  Maybe while we are
there, we could even scope it out for private meeting space and ask them
about space for more regular meetings in person.

I'm going to be traveling in early February, so the best dates for me
would be the 23rd-27th.

thanks,
tim