[Owasp-portland] January Get together

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Mon Dec 19 19:18:44 UTC 2011

That's a good point Timothy,

I wasn't thinking of this as a formal meeting, just an informal get
together. I was going to see about interest and then contact Hopworks about
maybe getting a room or at least several tables pulled together. If that
doesn't work out, I'll find someplace that can accommodate us.

For a formal meeting where we have a speaker coming in, that sounds like a
great idea though!

Thanks for the feedback.

Matthew

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle