[Owasp-portland] January Get together

Tom Watson tgw at rentrakmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:06:31 UTC 2011

Sorry I couldnt make last week's meeting.
Hopworks sounds like a good venue (for me at least)
TgW

--
503.284.7581 x292
tgw at rentrak.com
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com

Notice: This message is confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and