[Owasp-portland] Owasp-portland Digest, Vol 17, Issue 1

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Thu Dec 8 16:28:16 UTC 2011

Hey All,

Here is the address for the building where we will hold the meeting.

15300 SW Koll Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006

Myself or my peer Leo will be waiting in the lobby to let people in and
escort them up to the conference room.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

--Matthew

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle