[Owasp-portland] Owasp-portland Digest, Vol 17, Issue 1

Matthew Lapworth matthewl at bit-shift.net
Mon Dec 5 17:48:50 EST 2011

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up, there has been a lot of interest in this meeting
internally, so this may be a Nike loaded get together. I don't intend to
allow it to be come a Nike meeting though. I'm still looking forward to
Tim's thoughts on ZAP and intend to talk about the Testing Framework. Any
other ideas/suggestions for discussion points are welcome as well.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Matthew Lapworth
http://www.bit-shift.net

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
  - Aristotle