[Owasp-portland] Evaluating Penetration Testers

wes owasp at the-wes.com
Mon Apr 19 15:53:34 EDT 2010

> There haven't been any replies... anyone out there?

I'll chime in to at least point out that I am here in the audience. This is
all quite interesting to me and I hope to soak up enough information by
reading traffic here to further my overall goals and interests. However, I
have no real knowledge of security nor obscurity so I will largely refrain
from comment unless I have something relevant to contribute.

If someone wanted to give away security consulting in order to generate list
traffic, I would be a willing victim I mean participant.

-wes