[Owasp-phoenix] May 2015 Meeting Announcement!

Joaquin Fuentes joaquin.fuentes at owasp.org
Mon May 4 16:56:29 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Just a heads up that the meeting room has changed to room #136, which is
the auditorium, still at UAT. Details have been updated on the Chapter
Page: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Phoenix.

Andre - I hear you and I completely agree with the need to mixup the dates
& possibly venues, so that folks with consistent scheduling & location
conflicts can attend.  Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Cigital's
networking event this Thursday, but entertaining a 1st Thursdays networking
event sounds like a great idea.  Let me know how those discussions go and
if there is enough interest, we should take action to make the event
official.

Sincerely,
Joaquin Fuentes