[Owasp-phoenix] Hello

Kid Stevens kid.xx at blacklabssecurity.com
Tue Jun 12 19:38:28 UTC 2012

Hello Lisa

I came here looking for work as a PM and Systems Engineer. In about a month since my CCIE just expired I will be starting over and climbing up with a CCNA route, voice and Security add ons plus a CCDA and ITILv3 Foundation.

The cost of food is cheaper here than Denver the cost of electricity is higher. I see so many people without the air conditioners on during the day.

=========================
Kid Stevens
Black Labs Security
PO Box 12641
Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2641
Direct 720-445-6278
AZ 480-788-3063
CA 408-634-0670
Fx 585-486-5415
kid.xx at blacklabssecurity.com
www.blacklabssecurity.com
NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action on it. If you have received this message in error please notify Black Labs at 480-788-3063 or info at blacklabssecurity.com immediately.