[Owasp-phoenix] Owasp-phoenix Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1

Digital Crunch digitalcrunch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 13:59:04 EDT 2010


I have all of the presentations on CD that attendees received.

I am assuming it is legal for me to share them?   I have Blackhat and Defcon
cds

James Fraze
Cell: 480-335-9554
<http://Expert-Marketer.com>

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 9:00 AM, <owasp-phoenix-request at lists.owasp.org>wrote:

> Send Owasp-phoenix mailing list submissions to
>        owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-phoenix
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        owasp-phoenix-request at lists.owasp.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        owasp-phoenix-owner at lists.owasp.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Owasp-phoenix digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. DefCon18 Videos (Lisa Kachold)
>   2. Re: DefCon18 Videos (Adam Muntner)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:54:01 -0700
> From: Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>
> Subject: [Owasp-phoenix] DefCon18 Videos
> To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>,
>        owasp-phoenix <owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org>
> Message-ID:
>        <AANLkTim-rshwdRp0-HK_P=fjbt5fEgSNMW5XEfzKLeQA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> PLUG Linux Security Team (1/2 owned by Lisa Kachold) had a full set of
> DefCon18 professional presentation videos for Cowden Center presentations
> which were stolen from Steve Kaplan.
>
> Please let us know if you have the DefCon18 Video Set content we might be
> able to use?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Please Register at http://hackfest.obnosis.com
> Skype: 6022393392
> Fax:     6233211450
> ATT:     5037544452
> Phoenix Linux Security Team <http://plug.phoenix.az.us/gangplank>
> Saturday October 02, 2010, 12:00PM - 15:00PM
> October Hackfest<
> http://events.linkedin.com/Phoenix-Linux-Users-Group-Security-Team/pub/425387
> >@
> Gangplank
> Chandler<
> http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=8705411617655272523&q=map+gangplankhq.com+Chandler&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=CnCXTIi5E4j4tQO47PHcBg
> >
> CTF FLAG#1(of 5) =  Guest Harold Wong
> http://blogs.technet.com/b/haroldwong/from Microsoft
> *"Great things are not done by impulse but a series of small things brought
> together." -Van Gogh*
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-phoenix/attachments/20101001/589938b0/attachment-0001.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:06:20 -0400
> From: Adam Muntner <unix23 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-phoenix] DefCon18 Videos
> To: Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>
> Cc: owasp-phoenix <owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org>
> Message-ID:
>        <AANLkTikR+z8MerDBpzStrsOC5hLLjs6CAyC5pWogjjaj at mail.gmail.com<AANLkTikR%2Bz8MerDBpzStrsOC5hLLjs6CAyC5pWogjjaj at mail.gmail.com>
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> http://avondale.good.net/dl/bd/defcon-18-video/
>
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com
> >wrote:
>
> > PLUG Linux Security Team (1/2 owned by Lisa Kachold) had a full set of
> > DefCon18 professional presentation videos for Cowden Center presentations
> > which were stolen from Steve Kaplan.
> >
> > Please let us know if you have the DefCon18 Video Set content we might be
> > able to use?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > Please Register at http://hackfest.obnosis.com
> > Skype: 6022393392
> > Fax:     6233211450
> > ATT:     5037544452
> > Phoenix Linux Security Team <http://plug.phoenix.az.us/gangplank>
> > Saturday October 02, 2010, 12:00PM - 15:00PM
> > October Hackfest<
> http://events.linkedin.com/Phoenix-Linux-Users-Group-Security-Team/pub/425387>@
> Gangplank
> > Chandler<
> http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=8705411617655272523&q=map+gangplankhq.com+Chandler&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=CnCXTIi5E4j4tQO47PHcBg
> >
> > CTF FLAG#1(of 5) =  Guest Harold Wong
> > http://blogs.technet.com/b/haroldwong/ from Microsoft
> > *"Great things are not done by impulse but a series of small things
> > brought together." -Van Gogh*
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Owasp-phoenix mailing list
> > Owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org
> > https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-phoenix
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-phoenix/attachments/20101001/bc27c353/attachment-0001.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-phoenix mailing list
> Owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-phoenix
>
>
> End of Owasp-phoenix Digest, Vol 36, Issue 1
> ********************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-phoenix/attachments/20101002/5ebb35c0/attachment.html 


More information about the Owasp-phoenix mailing list