[Owasp-phoenix] HackFest Series: First Tuesday in December is MetaSploit with Brian Fields

Adam Muntner adam.muntner at quietmove.com
Thu Nov 19 17:35:24 EST 2009

Even better, it would be great if PLUG would have scheduled a hacking event
at a time other than that which Phoenix OWASP has had it's scheduled meeting
for the last couple years or so.

It would be great to do some joint events with PLUG, but one of us is going
to have to change our meeting date, because this is a really bad idea given
the already limited audience for security talks in Phoenix.

--
Adam Muntner, CISSP
Managing Partner

cellular: 1(602) 793-5969