[Owasp-phoenix] Meeting Tonight?

Adam Muntner adam.muntner at quietmove.com
Tue May 5 16:46:34 EDT 2009

Yes there is.

I think we all want a vibrant chapter, there is definitely the audience for
OWASP in Poenix but we need to remedy the speaker situation for this to
happen. I can't an I'm not going to talk at every meeting, I think tonight
let's have a short meeting focused on picing specific future dates for
topics and picking dates to speak at, we should really be having speakers
scheduled 4 months in advance - that's only 4 people and 4 topics.

Let's accomplish that tonght - set a calendar - and then all of us focus on
how we will get more people to attend, since we will have meetings and
speakers to talk about when promoting the group.

Sound like a plan?

--
Adam Muntner, CISSP
Managing Partner