[Owasp-phoenix] OWASP Phoenix Meetup

J.T. Andreas neutrinos at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 12:45:25 EDT 2008

That sounds good to me my friend.

  _____

From: owasp-phoenix-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-phoenix-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Adam Muntner
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 8:14 AM
To: jrose
Cc: owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-phoenix] OWASP Phoenix Meetup

Jon  it would be be great to meet up!

 We need to turn OWASP Phx into a group or board run effort, anyway.

If we make it at Dos Gringos Trailer Park at 6 PM we can catch the last hour
of their awesome and el cheapo happy hour. TK has kind of sucked since the
new owners took it over.

http://www.dosgringosaz.com/trailer_park_main.html

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:28 AM, jrose <jrose at owasp.org> wrote:

Look like there a a decent amount of people interested in meeting up.  Can
everyone make it this wednesday (9/10) at 7pm?  Since I didn't get out much
when I lived here, I'll throw out the suggestion we meet at the Tilted Kilt
(660 W Warner Rd Tempe, AZ 85284), the same place we went after the OWASP
meetings.  I'm open to suggestions though, so if you know of somewhere
better let me know.  I'm down in the ASU area, although I suspect people are
pretty spread out all over the valley.  I'm real flexible and can meet just
about anywhere...

- Jon

Hey,

I'm coming back into town for a few weeks sept 8th-19th and was
wondering if anyone from the Phoenix OWASP wanted to meet up for a
beer or two.  I know its been awhile since I've been back in the area
and was hoping to reconnect with everyone out there.

I've got a couple side projects going on right now and I'd love to get
some feedback from people in the community about them.

Let me know...

- Jon Rose

--
Adam Muntner, CISSP