[Owasp-phoenix] OWASP Phoenix Meetup

Adam Muntner adam.muntner at quietmove.com
Mon Sep 8 11:13:41 EDT 2008

Jon  it would be be great to meet up!

 We need to turn OWASP Phx into a group or board run effort, anyway.

If we make it at Dos Gringos Trailer Park at 6 PM we can catch the last hour
of their awesome and el cheapo happy hour. TK has kind of sucked since the
new owners took it over.

http://www.dosgringosaz.com/trailer_park_main.html

--
Adam Muntner, CISSP