[Owasp-phoenix] OWASP Phoenix Meetup

Pete Roalofs Pete.Roalofs at cpginc.com
Fri Sep 5 13:30:22 EDT 2008

I'm interested!

Pete Roalofs, CISSP
Network Engineer
480.606.9337
Continental Promotion Group, Inc.
1120 West Warner Road
Tempe, AZ 85284
pete.roalofs at cpginc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-phoenix-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-phoenix-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Imre Kertesz
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 10:26 AM
To: owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-phoenix] Owasp-phoenix Digest, Vol 16, Issue 1

I'm up for that. I am out in Queen Creek so if anyone in the East
Valley wants to pool out to where ever we decide to meet let me know.

// I

owasp-phoenix-request at lists.owasp.org wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:35:54 -0400
> From: jrose <jrose at owasp.org>
> Subject: [Owasp-phoenix] OWASP Phoenix Meetup
> To: owasp-phoenix at lists.owasp.org
>
> Hey,
>
> I'm coming back into town for a few weeks sept 8th-19th and was
> wondering if anyone from the Phoenix OWASP wanted to meet up for a
> beer or two.  I know its been awhile since I've been back in the area
> and was hoping to reconnect with everyone out there.
>
> I've got a couple side projects going on right now and I'd love to get

> some feedback from people in the community about them.
>
> Let me know...
>
> - Jon Rose

- --

Imre Kertesz III, CISSP
KoreLogic Security
Office: 480.722.9011
Mobile: 480.363.1492
GpG sig: 2E4D A7E2 4213 1D21 E47A 9F98 5858 05CC 4807 5F70

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete and destroy this message and any attachments.