[Owasp-phoenix] Next meeting?

Adam Muntner adam.muntner at quietmove.com
Wed Jan 9 13:35:43 EST 2008

Sorry thought this went out to the list already?

Since it's on the same date - let's just crash SUNSEC! :)

http://securosis.com/2008/01/07/reminder-sunsec-is-this-thursday-in-phoenix/

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 10:46 -0700, Adrian Gillette wrote:
> Although I’ve signed up for the Phoenix OWASP listing last year, I’ve
> never been to one of the meetings yet.  But I would like to make it to
> the next meeting.  Is there one setup for January?
>

> Adrian

Best regards,
Adam

   Adam Muntner, CISSP | c: 602-793-5969
      Managing Partner | f: 866-272-8194
       QuietMove, Inc. | w: www.quietmove.com
         Securing the Information Nexus
                     ((Q))

     http://www.linkedin.com/in/adammuntner

-----
Build and Deploy Secure Web Applications Now!

QuietMove's security training teaches immediately applicable development
strategies and skills which can be used to integrate security into your
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - a proven risk reduction
strategy. QuietMove’s instructors are all experienced web application
assessment practitioners whose professional ethical hacking experience
brings the training workshop to life.

All classes qualify as required OWASP Top Ten Training for developers by
the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).

Click here to download Web Application Developer Security Training
Information in PDF format.