[Owasp-phoenix] PHOENIX OWASP Meeting Tonight

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri May 11 20:11:04 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 04:25:42PM -0700, Andre Gironda wrote:
> Links that last night I said I would sent to this list regarding some
> discussions we had at the Tilted Kilt (for those who were there):
>
> Marcus Ranum's podcast/talk - http://www.rearguardsecurity.com/

As a heads-up for those interested, keep an eye on http://metabug.org/
for an upcoming presentation by Marcus Ranum toward the end of this
month. If things go as planned the presentation will be viewable live,
and questions from the peanut gallery may be submitted on
irc.freenode.net channel #metabug.

Happy Hacking!

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/