[OWASP-Philadelphia] Fwd: Join WebEx meeting in progress: Feb 2016 OWASP Meeting

Aaron Weaver aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:44:46 UTC 2016

For those that can't make it we will open up the webex in about 10 minutes.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016
10:30 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  3 hrs 30 mins

*Join WebEx meeting*
<https://corebts.webex.com/corebts/e.php?MTID=mceecaf41f9ebb59e2d1519c1e1bde318>
Meeting number: 826 662 520
Meeting password: 12472

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4490* Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
*1-408-792-6300* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 826 662 520
Toll-free calling restrictions
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
<https://corebts.webex.com/corebts/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.