[OWASP-Philadelphia] LinkedIn OWASP Philly Group?

Mitchell Fisher mlfisher_56 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:12:24 UTC 2015

I just joined, thanks!  You mentioned in the meeting today about not being sure what to do with job listings?  Maybe this is the place?

-Mitch

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:41:55 -0400
From: aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
To: owasp-philadelphia at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [OWASP-Philadelphia] LinkedIn OWASP Philly Group?

Hi Mitch, that's a good idea. I went ahead and created the group, feel free to join it. We'll also post the next chapter meetings there and it would be a good place for suggesting topics/venues for future meetings.
Also if you are interested there is an AMA for OWASP on reddit taking place right now.
Thanks all for attending. We'll be posting the slides.
-Aaron
On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Mitchell Fisher <mlfisher_56 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I searched for the "OWASP" groups on LinkedIn and many city chapters have their own groups, but I do not see one for the Greater Philadelphia Area.  Has creating a OWASP Philly group been discussed before?

Like many of us I belong to the Global OWASP Foundation group, and did a search on "Philadelphia"  in the members list and got 232 results.  That is quite a few people we could try to get active in the Philly chapter!

-Mitchell Fisher
Software Engineer | Application Security
Downingtown, PA (Southeastern PA)
email: mlfisher_56 at hotmail.com
phone: 484-343-1585
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mlfisher56