[OWASP-Philadelphia] LinkedIn OWASP Philly Group?

Aaron Weaver aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:41:55 UTC 2015

Hi Mitch, that's a good idea. I went ahead and created the group
<https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=8355786>, feel free to join it.
We'll also post the next chapter meetings there and it would be a good
place for suggesting topics/venues for future meetings.

Also if you are interested there is an AMA for OWASP
<https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3f77e4/we_are_michael_coates_and_jim_manico_global_board/>
on reddit taking place right now.

Thanks all for attending. We'll be posting the slides.

-Aaron