[OWASP-Philadelphia] Next meeting - July 30

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Jul 20 20:54:23 UTC 2015

Justin,

I¹d love to give a talk on the new OWASP Benchmark project that I recently
launched at OWASP: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Benchmark.

I happen to be on vacation the week of July 30 so can¹t attend that meeting
but if you can let me know when your next few meetings are scheduled
hopefully one of those works for me and I¹d love to present if you are
interested in having me talk about this new OWASP project.

Thanks, Dave