[OWASP-Philadelphia] Power of Code Review -- Deck request

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 10:37:27 EST 2011

My pleasure.

The slides for my talk are available here:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2010_Schedule#tab=Plenary_Day
_1_-_11.2F10

This takes you to the AppSec DC 2010 schedule page. You then need to go to
Day 1 if the above link doesn't take you there directly.

Then  scroll down to the 3:10 speaking slot and mine was there. Both a video
of my conference talk and the same slides I used last night, are there.

-Dave

Dave Wichers
COO, Aspect Security
OWASP Board Member

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:46:24 -0500
From: Aaron Weaver <aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com>
Subject: [OWASP-Philadelphia] Meeting place
To: owasp-philadelphia at lists.owasp.org

Hi all - Update with the meeting place for Monday's meeting:

*Next Meeting: **Monday, March 7th, from 6:30 - 8:00 PM*

*OWASP Philly/ Meeting - Fisher-Bennett Hall - 322*

*When:* Monday, March 7th from 6:30 - 8:00 PM
*Where:* University of Pennsylvania, Fisher-Bennett Hall - 322, Philadelphia

*The Power of Code Review*

Dave Wichers is a cofounder and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Aspect
Security.

   - As a volunteer to OWASP, Dave is:
   - A member of the OWASP Board,
   - The OWASP Conferences Chair,
   - Project lead and coauthor of the OWASP Top 10,
   - Coauthor of the OWASP Application Security Verification Standard, and
   - Contributor to the OWASP Enterprise Security API (ESAPI) project.

The building entrance faces the intersection of 34th and Walnut streets and
the room is on the third floor. Folks should bring identification and let
the guard know they're coming for the OWASP meeting.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

End of OWASP-Philadelphia Digest, Vol 25, Issue 2