[OWASP-Philadelphia] Meeting place
aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:46:24 EST 2011
Hi all - Update with the meeting place for Monday's meeting:
*Next Meeting: **Monday, March 7th, from 6:30 - 8:00 PM*
*OWASP Philly/ Meeting - Fisher-Bennett Hall - 322*
*When:* Monday, March 7th from 6:30 - 8:00 PM
*Where:* University of Pennsylvania, Fisher-Bennett Hall - 322, Philadelphia
*The Power of Code Review*
Dave Wichers is a cofounder and the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Aspect
- As a volunteer to OWASP, Dave is:
- A member of the OWASP Board,
- The OWASP Conferences Chair,
- Project lead and coauthor of the OWASP Top 10,
- Coauthor of the OWASP Application Security Verification Standard, and
- Contributor to the OWASP Enterprise Security API (ESAPI) project.
The building entrance faces the intersection of 34th and Walnut streets and
the room is on the third floor. Folks should bring identification and let
the guard know they're coming for the OWASP meeting.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Philadelphia