[OWASP-Philadelphia] Request for speakers

evan oslick evanos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 20:47:04 EST 2011

Depending on what day in March, I'd like to attend at the very least.
As someone whose built out two software security development life cycles I can try to talk about what did and didn't work as well as the fact that both implementations were done completely differently.

To: owasp-philadelphia at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [OWASP-Philadelphia] Request for speakers  Hi all - We'd like to have a meeting in March and we are looking for a speaker. Some ideas would be to talk about a tool or technique that you use at work, or if you have successfully integrated security into the development lifecycle and can talk about what worked/didn't work.  Also we are working to line up some speakers on new security research.  If you are interested just send a reply back to me.  Thanks!  Aaron
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----