[OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Meeting Reminder / Presenting Opportunities

Marcus Haebler haebler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 07:35:48 EDT 2010

Hi Aaron,

I think I mentioned this to you a long while back, but I am interested in
talking about Java client apps (JWS and applets - they still exist).

Not sure when the next meeting is planned but I will probably need a month
or so to put this together. I attended two talks at Blackhat on this topic.
Was pretty interesting.

Thanks,

Marcus