[OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Philadelphia Meeting - October 28th 2008: 6:30 PM

Carmine Zulli zullicj at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 11:22:38 EDT 2008

Aaron,

I will be there!

Thanks,
Carmine

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Aaron Weaver <aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Aaron Weaver <aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com>
Subject: [OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Philadelphia Meeting - October 28th 2008: 6:30 PM
To: owasp-philadelphia at lists.owasp.org
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 9:47 AM

It's been awhile since we last had a Philly OWASP meeting. Come join us next week where we will discuss the events at the recent OWASP conference in New York. If you are interested in giving a presentation or if your company would like to host upcoming OWASP meetings, let me know!

October 28th 2008, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
OWASP Philly Meeting - Protiviti - Suite 2900 Philadelphia
Come join us in Philadelphia as we discuss web application security.
Agenda:

1.) Web Application Security and PCI requirements (V 1.1 and 1.2)

2.) Clickjacking: What is it and should we be concerned about it?
3.) Summary of OWASP conference in New York.Please RSVP to aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
[Google Directions][1]
Two Liberty Place 50 South 16th St

Suite 2900