[OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Philadelphia Meeting - October 28th 2008: 6:30 PM

Mark Roxberry, OWASP.ORG mark.roxberry at owasp.org
Mon Oct 20 12:20:56 EDT 2008

Aaron,

Can I get 5 minutes to talk about the OWASP EU Summit in Portugal?  I'd also
like to meet with you and see if you had any input regarding OWASP to bring
to the summit.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Roxberry, CISSP, CEH

OWASP .NET Project Lead

OWASP EU Summit

www.owasp.org

Please RSVP to aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com

[Google Directions][1]
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=50+South+16th+St+Philadelphia,+PA&ie=UTF-8&oe
=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_
result&resnum=1&ct=title>

Two Liberty Place 50 South 16th St
Suite 2900
Philadelphia, PA 19102 USA