[OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Philadelphia Meeting - October 28th 2008: 6:30 PM

Fiore, David O TL14E David.Fiore at CIGNA.COM
Mon Oct 20 11:04:30 EDT 2008

Hello Aaron,

Count me in for the meeting...

Thanks for the invite.

David

David Fiore, CISA, CISSP - Information Protection Manager
Compliance, Security Operations & External Service Providers
CIGNA
1601 Chestnut Street - Two Liberty Place - TL14E
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19192-0004
Phone: 215-761-1331 -  Fax: 215-761-3804
Information Protection is Everyone's Responsibility
Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA.  Do not duplicate or
distribute.
Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel.
(c) Copyright 2008 by CIGNA.

  _____

Please RSVP to aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com

[Google Directions][1]
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=50+South+16th+St+Philadelphia,+PA&ie=UTF-
8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=
geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title>

Two Liberty Place 50 South 16th St
Suite 2900
Philadelphia, PA 19102 USA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2008 CIGNA