[OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Philadelphia Meeting - October 28th 2008: 6:30 PM

Marcus Dolce marcus.dolce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:01:35 EDT 2008

Hello Aaron.

I will attend.

Regards,

Marc Dolce

From: Aaron Weaver <aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:47:24 -0400
To: <owasp-philadelphia at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [OWASP-Philadelphia] OWASP Philadelphia Meeting - October 28th
2008: 6:30 PM

It's been awhile since we last had a Philly OWASP meeting. Come join us next
week where we will discuss the events at the recent OWASP conference in New
York. If you are interested in giving a presentation or if your company
would like to host upcoming OWASP meetings, let me know!

October 28th 2008, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
OWASP Philly Meeting - Protiviti - Suite 2900 Philadelphia

Come join us in Philadelphia as we discuss web application security.

Agenda:
1.) Web Application Security and PCI requirements (V 1.1 and 1.2)
2.) Clickjacking: What is it and should we be concerned about it?
3.) Summary of OWASP conference in New York.

Please RSVP to aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com

[Google Directions][1]
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=50+South+16th+St+Philadelphia,+PA&ie=UTF-8&oe
=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_
result&resnum=1&ct=title>

Two Liberty Place 50 South 16th St
Suite 2900
Philadelphia, PA 19102 USA