[OWASP-Philadelphia] Meeting Space

Hawkins, Ray (10210) ray.hawkins at protiviti.com
Mon May 12 15:21:02 EDT 2008

Aaron - we could host the meeting - there is ample space, AV equipment,
etc.  Let me know when you'd want to do the meeting and we can get
something arranged and nailed down.  We are in Center City FYI.  If you
already have a taker then mark us down as an option for future needs.

Regards,

Ray Hawkins

Protiviti, Inc.