[Owasp-pantera] mysql-python error not letting me connect for projects

Anton Melser melser.anton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 04:00:33 EDT 2008

"password used by the installer"? As I mentioned, the installer did
NOT install the db (mysql, but not the actual db). That I did using
the generic instructions for windows. In any case, I am just using
"password" for password, the updated the config accordingly. Is there
any way to increase the level of detail that mysqldb generates? It is
almost certainly a wrapper issue as independently all the parts seem
to work. Just to repeat though, it's a 64-bit machine and that things
don't "Just Work" doesn't surprise me... has anyone got it working on
Vista 64-bit (I'm pretty certain one would see exactly the same
problems)?
Cheers
Anton

--
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc
This will help you for 99.9% of your problems ...