[Owasp-pantera] mysql-python error not letting me connect for projects

Anton Melser melser.anton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:47:44 EDT 2008

> That looks more related to python mysql wrapper (mysqldb) issue. Please,
> provide more info and description of your setup.

Um... nothing really to tell apart from what I already mentioned. I
used the default values everywhere. I thought the installer might
install the db for me but had to do that manually... Again, I just ran
the windows installer and the cache mode worked. The when trying to
get the project mode operational installed the db (with user, etc.).
The db is installed properly and the user in the config file can
connect from the command line to panteradb. Might there be an issue
with using this installer on a 64-bit win2008 std?