[Owasp-pantera] Backtrack and Pantera

Daniel P.F metalslug at hacktimes.com
Tue May 15 20:46:54 EDT 2007

Hi Gene:

I think you forgot to install FormBuild. Have a look at the html
documentation in doc/en/install.html

To install FormBuild you can use python easy install tool (ez_setup.py
included in the Pantera release zip).

Easy install will automatically check dependencies requiered by
FormBuild, download them and install anything needed. Just run the
following command:

python ez_setup.py FormBuild

A few seconds later and you will have it installed. In case you want to
update your previously installed FormBuild package you can run this
command: python ez_setup.py -U FormBuild

Good luck. ;)

--
http://metal.hacktimes.com