[Owasp-pantera] Installing pyOpenSSL-04win32-py20.exe

Paul Dickens paul.dickens at iop.org
Tue Mar 20 06:53:15 EDT 2007

Thanks, I am getting a little further but not quite their yet! This is
fast becoming an education. I think my 'present' problem is to do with
MySQL and I have done some reading and checked privileges and flushed away
to no avail.

I've done the following with success but get message "ERROR 1227 (42000)
at line 176: Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this
operation" when trying the mysql -upantera -p<password> panteradb <
pantera_sql_create_script.txt command!

1.      Open the MySQL command prompt: mysql -uroot -p<password you
specified for root> mysql
2.      Clear out the TEST database: DROP DATABASE test;
3.      Create the Pantera database: CREATE DATABASE panteradb;
4.      Create the ID for pantera to use: GRANT ALL ON panteradb.* TO
'pantera'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '<password>';
5.      Tell MySQL to start using the new permissions you just set: FLUSH
PRIVILEGES;
6.      Quit MySQL and test your new ID and password: mysql -upantera -p<
password> panteradb
If you get into MySQL, you're ready for the next step. Quit the MySQL
client. Change to Pantera's doc directory (probably
C:\Pantera_Release\doc). Create the Pantera tables with this command:
mysql -upantera -p<password> panteradb < pantera_sql_create_script.txt

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Paul

"Daniel P.F" <metalslug at hacktimes.com>
Sent by: owasp-pantera-bounces at lists.owasp.org
17/03/2007 18:09

owasp-pantera at lists.owasp.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Owasp-pantera] Installing pyOpenSSL-04win32-py20.exe

Paul:

I think this is the file you need.

http://webcleaner.sourceforge.net/pyOpenSSL-0.6.win32-py2.4.exe

and python 2.4 of course.

;)

--
http://metal.hacktimes.com
"Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer

This email (and attachments) are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender, delete any copies and do not take action in reliance on it. Any views expressed are the author's and do not represent those of IOP, except where specifically stated. IOP takes reasonable precautions to protect against viruses but accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from virus infection. For the protection of IOP's systems and staff emails are scanned automatically.

IOP Publishing Limited Registered in England under Registration No 467514. Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England
Vat No GB 461 6000 84.